Friday, January 1, 2010

Olive in Ducks


Olive doesn't know what she wants to be when she grows up, but she does know what she doesn't want to be: my model.

During the last two weeks I have been quite busy, making dresses and taking pictures. Not only have I been making dresses to sell, but some new ones for Olive as well. The minute I hand them over they receive a big baby hug, hanger and all. However, Olive is refusing to be photographed. Unless, that is, you want to see her with cream cheese face, boogers, etc. Yeah, I thought not.

(Hat by Olive's Aunt Mandy. I bought the yarn today to copy her. Isn't she talented?)

4 comments:

Mrs. Bird said...

Very cute! Love the hat :)

Niffer said...

I'm surprised at how much I love the random prints! And the hat is adorable! Can I get one for Addie?

Niffer said...

I'm guessing this might be helpful to you, but I'm pretty sure that Etsy gives you code to add your shop to the sidebar of your blog. Look at this blog for an example:
http://www.loviesformybabies.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Thanks ladies! Jen, about the hat, I know she doesn't sell them, but I'll ask if she's interested. Thank you for reminding me about the Etsy code for blogger...I'd totally forgotten!